Build your environmental career with Smith+Gardner
S+G is proud to offer career opportunities in the following fields:
- Air quality
- CAD/Graphic Designers
Are you looking for a career working with people who value teamwork, accountability and integrity while delivering innovative environmental solutions? Whether you have years of experience in geotechnical engineering or have a passion for environmental remediation, we want to hear from you.
Apply to Smith+Gardner
At S+G we are always interested in finding talented, hardworking people with industry experience. We have office locations in Raleigh, NC as well as Columbia, SC. Our current openings for solid waste and environmental services jobs include:
- CIVIL ENGINEER with BS or MS in site/civil/environmental engineering in our Raleigh, NC office – Full position description HERE
- CIVIL ENGINEER with BS or MS in site/civil/environmental engineering in our Columbia, SC office – Full position description HERE
- PROJECT ENGINEER with P.E. and at least eight (8) years of work experience in our Columbia, SC office
- Senior/Project Engineer
- Environmental Technician
- Civil Designer in our Columbia, SC or Raleigh, NC office – Full position description HERE
- CAD Designer
- Project Manager
- Field Services Manager
- Specialty areas: Wastewater and Recycling
If Smith+Gardner seems like the company for you, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Smith Gardner, Inc.
14 N. Boylan Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27603
We look forward to hearing from you and discovering how you can contribute to delivering innovative environmental solutions.