Smith Gardner, Inc: Expertise in Engineering
Smith Gardner, Inc. is different from other environmental engineering companies in that our experts work on your project every time. Our staff of professionals have an average of 15 years experience in environmental consulting and each project has senior staff involved from the beginning to ensure that our solutions are informed by a wealth of experience. Furthermore, our expertise is informed by our expert witness work. By analyzing the failures of other projects within the industry, we continually improve best management and design practices and bring these improvements to our clients.
Our expertise spans across all aspects of environmental and solid waste engineering, including resource management, recovery and remediation. Simply look to the list on the left to see what Smith Gardner, Inc. can do for you.
Expertise Through Innovation & Experience
Over the years, the team at Smith Gardner, Inc. has worked on a variety of complex sites that have included challenges that have lead to industry-wide innovations, including:
- Piggyback landfill design and construction;
- Gravity groundwater intercept system;
- Subtitle-D landfill closure technologies; and
- Rain-gutter landfill cap drainage systems.
Nationally Recognized Expertise
Smith Gardner’s expertise is proven in our nationwide recognition, including:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 4 Excellence in Site Reuse Award, 2012;
- U.S. EPA Landfill Methane Outreach Program (LMOP) Project of the Year, 2011; and
- U.S. EPA LMOP Partner of the Year, 2011 (two S+G projects won this award).
Contact us today to partner with us.